It’s that time of the year again! You know, the one where we attend multiple Christmas parties, defriend our livers, spend weekends lying on the beach with friends dreaming of endless holidays, stepping up exercise because: beach bod, trying to make every meal on the BBQ because who has the time to clean the stove and generally feeling festive enough to think that midnight is the new 9pm. I am not immune to any of these predilections but I do have my little needs come party season.Hereforth are my top picks of covetable party season essentials.
1. Clinique Even Better Foundation: All those late nights = uneven skintone, discolouration and general un-glowiness. This foundation will deliver dewy, even , light coverage whilst correcting minor flaws and pigmentation .Bonus: the SPF15 protects the skin from further discoloration and sun’s damaging rays.
2. Giuseppe Zanotti heels – Um, it’s Zanotti, snakeskin & gold. Enough said. (from Miss Louise )
3. Givenchy sunglasses: because they are dark, cool and make everything better. So much need for these come the morning after.
4. Bollinger champagne : "I drink champagne when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it - unless I'm thirsty” – Lilly Bollinger. This quote may be borderline alcoholic but Bolli is still the best.
5. Bottega Veneta Knot perfume : with top notes of clementine, mandarin, lime, neroli and orange blossom and heart notes of peony , white rose and lavender this perfume screams summer sophistication.
6. Louis Vuitton Vivienne bag: Classic bag with an awesome gold logo and beautiful chain. An investment that will pay handsome cost per wear dividents
7. Topshop gold skirt: 80s rock n’roll never goes out of fashion and is always par-tay ready.
8. Amber Sceats ear cuff, earrings and ring: Because : bling!
9. Ford + Harris gold cuff: Resembling a thorny vine, this goldtastic cuff will meet all your goldtone matching needs.
10. Clinique’s Long Lasting lipstick in Runaway Coral: pigment, comfort, moisturising and long lasting? Yes it can. Seriously good lipstick in a seriously great summer shade!
© Copyright 2023
My Empirical Life - All Rights Reserved.
Site by KORE